How to Change Kick Returner in Retro Bowl
Retro Bowl is a fantastic American football simulation game that lets you manage your team to glory. One essential aspect of the game is kick returns, where you aim to gain yards and potentially score a touchdown after receiving a kickoff.
Having a skilled kick returner can greatly impact your team’s performance and give you an edge over your opponent. Here’s how you can change your kick returner in Retro Bowl to maximize your chances of success:
- Launch the Retro Bowl game on your device.
- From the main menu, tap on the “Team” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Within the “Team” menu, select the “Lineup” option.
- You will now see a list of positions available in your team’s lineup.
- Scroll down the list until you find the “Kick Returner” position.
- Tap on the player currently assigned as the kick returner, and a pop-up menu will appear.
- From the pop-up menu, you have several options:
- Swap Player: This lets you change the current kick returner with any other player on your team who is eligible for the position.
- Release Player: If you want to remove the current kick returner from your team, you can choose this option. However, releasing a player means they will be permanently removed from your roster.
- Cancel: If you change your mind and want to keep the current kick returner, simply select the “Cancel” option.
Remember to strategize and select players with high speed, agility, and good ball-handling skills for the kick returner position. This will maximize your chances of gaining significant yardage and potentially scoring touchdowns.
So, don’t underestimate the importance of a skilled kick returner, and follow the steps above to change your kick returner in Retro Bowl. Dominate the field and lead your team to victory!
Have a blast playing Retro Bowl and exploring the many exciting features it offers!