How to Clean Ray Bans
Ray Ban sunglasses are undoubtedly one of the most popular and stylish eyewear brands. To maintain their pristine condition, it is essential to clean them regularly. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to clean your Ray Bans effectively.
What You Will Need:
- A soft, lint-free microfiber cloth
- Mild liquid soap (preferably unscented)
- Lukewarm water
- A small bowl or sink
Cleaning the Lenses:
- Begin by rinsing your Ray Bans under lukewarm water to remove any loose dirt or debris.
- Apply a small drop of mild liquid soap onto the lenses.
- Gently rub the lenses with your fingertips in a circular motion to remove any fingerprints or smudges.
- Rinse the lenses thoroughly with lukewarm water to remove all soap residue.
- Pat dry the lenses with a soft microfiber cloth, ensuring there are no streaks left behind.
Cleaning the Frames:
- Wet the microfiber cloth with lukewarm water.
- Add a tiny amount of mild liquid soap to the cloth and lather it up.
- Gently wipe the frames, paying extra attention to the nose pads and temple areas.
- Rinse the frames with lukewarm water to remove any soap residue.
- Dry the frames with a clean microfiber cloth.
It’s important to avoid using hot water, harsh chemicals, or abrasive materials when cleaning your Ray Bans, as these can damage the lenses and frames.
Remember to store your Ray Bans in a protective case when not in use, to avoid unnecessary exposure to dirt and potential scratches.
By following these simple cleaning steps, you can keep your Ray Bans looking crystal clear and extend their lifespan. Now you can enjoy your stylish shades with a pristine view!