How to Get Ice Gloves in OSRS
The Importance of Ice Gloves
Ice Gloves are a valuable item in Old School RuneScape (OSRS) that provide many benefits, especially when dealing with ice-related obstacles or monsters. These gloves are required for various quests and events, making them a highly sought-after item for many players.
Obtaining Ice Gloves
To obtain Ice Gloves in OSRS, follow these steps:
- Start the “Heroes’ Quest” by speaking to Achietties in the Heroes’ Guild located in Burthorpe.
- In the quest, you will need to partner up with another player who has joined the opposite gang (Black Arm or Phoenix) and complete several tasks together.
- One of the tasks involves defeating a level 195 Ice Queen found on White Wolf Mountain. Make sure to bring appropriate equipment and food.
- After defeating the Ice Queen, she will drop a Ice Gloves item.
- Pick up the Ice Gloves and complete the quest. Congratulations, the Ice Gloves are now yours.
Tips for Using Ice Gloves
Once you have acquired the Ice Gloves, you can benefit from several advantages while using them, such as:
- Bypassing hot tiles in the Desert Mining Camp during the “The Tourist Trap” quest.
- Handling barrels of burning oil in the “Recipe for Disaster” quest.
- Completing the “Family Crest” quest by handling the blast furnace controls.
- Dealing with icy surfaces and non-player characters (NPCs) in various other quests or activities.
Remember to always keep your Ice Gloves safe, as they may come in handy during future quests and adventures!