How to Get to Dauphin Island
- From Mobile, Alabama, take I-10 West.
- Take Exit 17B toward Dauphin Island Parkway/AL-193 South.
- Follow AL-193 South until you reach Dauphin Island.
- The nearest major airport is Mobile Regional Airport (MOB).
- From the airport, rent a car or take a taxi to Dauphin Island.
- For a unique experience, you can take the Mobile Bay Ferry from Fort Morgan, Alabama.
- The ferry departs regularly and takes approximately 40 minutes to reach Dauphin Island.
- The ferry operates year-round, weather permitting.