How to Make Honey Gold Sauce
If you love the combination of sweet and tangy flavors, then you’ll definitely enjoy honey gold sauce! This delectable sauce is versatile and can be used as a dip, glaze, or marinade for a variety of dishes. Follow the step-by-step guide below to whip up your very own batch of homemade honey gold sauce.
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the honey, Dijon mustard, mayonnaise, and lemon juice. Mix well until the ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Add the garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper to the bowl. Stir until all the spices are evenly distributed throughout the sauce.
- Once everything is well combined, taste the sauce and adjust the seasonings according to your preference. If you prefer it sweeter, you can add a bit more honey, or if you want it tangier, add a splash more of lemon juice.
- Transfer the sauce to a jar or airtight container and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to meld together.
There you have it – your homemade honey gold sauce is ready to be enjoyed! This sauce pairs perfectly with chicken tenders, grilled shrimp, roasted vegetables, and even as a glaze for meatloaf or baked ham.
Note: Shake or stir the sauce before each use as the ingredients might separate a bit while stored.
Creating your own sauces at home allows you to control the quality of ingredients and customize the flavors to suit your taste. Impress your family and friends with this easy-to-make and delicious honey gold sauce!
Try experimenting with additional spices such as cayenne pepper, smoked garlic powder, or even a hint of cinnamon to give your sauce a unique twist. Let your creativity soar and enjoy the mouthwatering results!