How to Turn On Samsung Ice Maker
- Locate the control panel on the front of your Samsung refrigerator. It is usually located on the upper right-hand side of the fridge.
- Open the control panel by gently pulling it towards you.
- Look for the ice maker button or switch. It is usually labeled as “Ice Maker”, “Ice Off”, or with an icicle symbol.
- If you see a switch, make sure it is flipped to the “On” position. If you see a button, press it to turn on the ice maker.
- Wait for a moment and listen for a humming sound. This indicates that the ice maker is now activated and water will start filling the ice tray.
Please note that it might take a few hours for the first batch of ice to be ready. Be patient!
If you are unsure about the location or labeling of the ice maker button or switch, refer to your Samsung refrigerator’s user manual. It should have detailed instructions specific to your model.
Congratulations! You have successfully turned on your Samsung ice maker. Enjoy a steady supply of ice cubes for your beverages and recipes!