How Long to Cook Chicken Sausage in Air Fryer
- Always refer to the manufacturer’s instructions for your specific air fryer model.
- Cooking times may vary depending on the thickness and size of your chicken sausage.
- Ensure the internal temperature of the chicken sausage reaches 165°F (74°C) for safe consumption.
If you’re a fan of juicy and flavorful chicken sausage, then using an air fryer can be a fantastic cooking method. Not only does it reduce the fat content, but it also delivers crispy and evenly cooked sausages.
Follow these easy steps to cook chicken sausage in an air fryer:
- Preheat your air fryer to 375°F (190°C) for about 3-5 minutes.
- Place the chicken sausages in the air fryer basket, making sure not to overcrowd them. Leaving some space between each sausage allows the hot air to circulate evenly.
- Cook for approximately 10-15 minutes, flipping the sausages halfway through the cooking process. Adjust the cooking time depending on the thickness of your sausages.
- To ensure the sausages are cooked thoroughly, check the internal temperature using a meat thermometer. It should read 165°F (74°C).
- Once cooked, carefully remove the sausages from the air fryer using tongs or a spatula. Let them rest for a few minutes before serving.
Please note that these are general guidelines, and cooking times may vary depending on your air fryer’s wattage and the size of your sausage links. Therefore, it is always recommended to check the manufacturer’s instructions and monitor your sausages during the cooking process.
Caution: Chicken sausages that are not thoroughly cooked may pose health risks, so it’s crucial to ensure they reach the proper internal temperature.
Now that you know the approximate cooking time and temperature, go ahead and enjoy your deliciously cooked chicken sausages in an air fryer. Experiment with different seasonings and serve them in buns as a tasty snack or alongside some vegetables for a complete meal. Bon appétit!